IPG360 is looking for an Account Manager to join a fast-growing consulting agency operating at the intersection of sports, entertainment, technology, real estate, healthcare, and more.
This individual, while being a key player in internal business development process, will also be involved in client facing work on a daily basis. The right candidate has experience in both client and team management; is able to identify the right goals and effectively execute against timeline leveraging internal recourses. With a strong business acumen and revenue-based approach this individual will be integral in improving efficacy of the business development process and deal execution. We look for someone who wants to grow with our firm; excited about identifying areas of improvement in the process and bringing innovative way to improve efficiencies; able and ready to wear multiple hats.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Operate as key account manager across prestige accounts in IPG360’s portfolio
- Manage day to day client activities (internal & external) including organizational detail, project plans, weekly
agendas, scheduling and leading in-person meetings, co-developing pitch materials/presentations and supporting business development interests across other key areas across each prestige account.
- Timely delivery and tracking of client requests and prioritization of key client actions
- Effective and ongoing communication client needs and demands to the company and manage internal resources to ensure timely performance on clients’ deliverables
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Ongoing reporting to IPG360 leadership on assigned prestige accounts including projections & overall business opportunities on time-sensitive & as needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- MA degree is strongly preferred
- 7-8 years of client facing, preferably account management experience
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and negotiation
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
To apply, send your PDF resume, cover letter, and letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.