IPG360 is looking for an innovative thinker to join a fast-growing, start-up company at the intersection of sports, entertainment and technology. With strong instincts and a “get stuff done” mindset, this candidate must have a business-minded approach with a versatile skill set and will work closely with all of IPG360’s studios.
At IPG360, our core values are what bring us together and drive us to do big things for our partners. We commit to excellence with urgency, inspire and have fun, collaborate through leadership and always, act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to embody these values and help take us to the next level.
• Work closely with the team on building partner lead campaigns, presentations, and deliverables
• Brainstorm with IPG360 team to develop strategic recommendations, and build customized proposals that best fits prospective advertiser's target demographics, key markets, specific needs and budget options
• Monitor inventory assets throughout projects to maintain organization among available and sold assets for the valuation and analytics team
• Responsible for improving and maintaining sales materials when needed, including updating databases, working on CRM pipeline reports in collaboration with the business development team
• Join client calls/meetings to go through fact-finding process and/or gain insight on specific marketing objectives
• Provide research assistance such as prospecting for new clients and business contacts
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
• 3.0+ GPA
• Passion for sports and entertainment
• Strong software skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint; Keynote, Pages is a plus)
• Collaborative and professional work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail