Innovative Partnerships Group is looking for an innovative thinker to join our fast-growing organization.
This role will blend together the worlds of finance and marketing in support of both our property and brand clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a team-oriented mindset and possess strong interpersonal skills to lead both internal and external projects.
- Handle day-to-day management of select brand and property projects from proposal and kick-off stage to final deliverable.
- Conduct Valuation work through Media Valuations, Contractually Obligated Income projections and more.
- Establish and enhance valuation methodology across property and brand clients
- Help clients understand the value of partnerships, while also thinking outside the box for new ideas and solutions.
- Contract negotiation skills
- Work with IPG business development team to continually identify and qualify prospective corporate partners for current and future valuation and consulting clients.
- Collaborative mind-set and ability to work well with team members and build reports and other deliverables as necessary.
- Ability to lead final presentations and deliverables to clients
- Supervise staff and ensure professional development of the team members
- Assist with new business proposals and willingness to wear a variety of hats while working with all studio divisions within Innovative Partnerships Group
- Ability to learn and understand service offerings and market differentiators
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Collaborate with Business Development and Creative Solutions team members
- Assist in on-going Internship recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- MBA or Post-graduate degree is a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of experience in the financial or research & insights business
- Interest and passion for sports partnerships
- Financial modeling experience
- Ability to think differently and create new partnership inventory, IP, and platforms as part of the partnership building process
- A high degree of accountability for servicing clients with consistency
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Software skills (MSOffice: Strong Excel skills, Word, PowerPoint; iOS Creative: Keynote, Pages)
To apply, send your PDF resume and cover letter to email@example.com.