Innovative Partnerships Group (IPG360) is looking for a Recruiting Director to join our fast-growing organization.
This highly visible and business critical role will require an individual who can think outside the box when it comes to identifying exceptional talent, learn quickly to gain detailed knowledge of our business and take pride in carefully matching the candidate with a team which can best leverage & support their full potential.
The ideal candidate must possess an innate ability to connect with people. They will have a proven track record working in fast-paced and diverse environments with experience attracting, recognizing, and developing top caliber talent within an agile, fast paced environment. The Recruiting Director must have extensive experience hiring, field recruiting & networking, hosting hiring events, sourcing via social media & Linkedin, conducting both in person and virtual interviews, creating and leading development initiatives and excellent written & verbal communication skills. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to track and leverage data to maximize
efforts and inform recruiting, hiring and development decisions. This position will report to the Director of Finance and Operations but will also be working very closely with the CEO and partners.
IPG is a full-service consulting, valuation, and creative agency dedicated to changing the way premiere brands and properties come together to execute long-term business partnerships.
IPG Health was established to provide the healthcare industry with access to corporate partnership revenue models historically available only within the sports and entertainment world. Innovative Partnerships Group leverages its global relationships to bring new commercial revenue to organizations throughout the healthcare ecosystem via the development of innovative partnerships (naming rights, founding partners, sponsorships, B2B partnerships, innovation center partners, sponsored research, IP co-development, etc.).
Our core values are what bring us together and drive us to do big things for our partners. We commit to excellence for our clients, inspire, have fun, collaborate through leadership and always act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to embody these values.
• Source and find top talent that will support the different functions at IPG360
• Project manage the recruiting efforts of company
• Provide timely status updates on current open hiring positions to the CEO on a regular basis
• Update current recruiting procedures or create new procedures
• Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
• Keep all job boards and postings up to date
• Assist hiring managers and candidates with scheduling pre-screen and interview appointments
• Evaluate and suggest the best recruiting software for the employer.
• Advise hiring managers on proper interviewing methods
• Attend career events and job fairs
• Other activities as directed in connection with supporting business.
• Partner, collaborate and support the Director of Finance & Operations on all human resource functions, programs, assignments as deemed necessary to support the business
• Assist in other synergistic HR functions like human capital consulting
• Communicate with newly hired employees and administer the onboarding process
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 3+ years recruiting experience
• Experience as a Recruiting Director, Recruiting Manager, Recruiting Coordinator, or Recruitment Consultant
• Experience in screening and interviewing job applicants
• Knowledge of labor laws
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
• Experience with the use of applicant tracking software and HR databases
• Knowledge of social media and professional networks
• Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
To apply, send your PDF resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Innovative Partnerships Group is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under Federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.