Innovative Partnerships Group (IPG360) is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our fast-growing, start-up at the intersection of sports, entertainment, real-estate and technology.
An innovative thinker, this individual will be working closely with the Managing Director / Partner and other executives of the company to organize executive calendars and support the Consultative Business Development studio to build effective processes for revenue generating initiatives for the Company. With strong instincts and a “get stuff done” mindset, this candidate will demonstrate an ability to proactively anticipate executive needs, promote collaboration between leadership and the team to drive efficiency throughout the organization, and galvanize business development activities.
IPG is a leading commercial consulting and analytics firm at the intersection of sports, entertainment, technology, real estate, healthcare, and more. Our focus is on long-term revenue generation through partnership marketing. IPG is a globally recognized organization that consults with prestige properties and as well as global brands to help maximize their sponsorship/partnership investments.
In addition, IPG has deep expertise in naming rights and foundational partnerships with a focus on other verticals such as healthcare, universities, municipalities, and smart city real estate developments. IPG executes on these partnerships through its proprietary Partnership Intelligence software that provides quantitative results for media and programs/platforms as well as the direct/indirect revenue potential for both properties and brands. Additional information is available at www.ipg360.com
At IPG, our core values are what bring us together and drive us to do big things for our partners. We commit to excellence for our clients, inspire, have fun, collaborate through leadership and always, act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to embody these values.
- Manage executive calendar(s), travel arrangements, memberships, events, daily/weekly agendas, and Rolodex
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for the Managing Director and other senior executives
- Help the Managing Director and other senior executives as needed prepare for the internal and external meetings, including research, draft agendas, assist in developing presentations, reviewing documents
- Serve as an active participant during internal and external meetings (primarIly alongside senior executive team), taking notes and summarizing outputs / next steps
- Proactively communicate and coordinate meetings with C-level executives, prospective Company clients and strategic partners across various industries, time zones and on behalf of senior leadership
- Support the Managing Director to ensure coordination, integration and communication between divisions
- Process expense reports for the Managing Director and other executives as requested
- Provide sales and lead generation support to the Managing Director and the Consultative Business Development team including outreach/prospecting, managing follow ups and coordinating calls/meetings
- Salesforce CRM pipeline management on behalf of the Managing Director and other executive team members
- Organize Salesforce CRM database, ensuring stage, contact information, activity / next steps, etc. are reflected in a timely manner on behalf of Managing Director and executive level employees
- Organize and pull end of week sales reports for executive leadership team in coordination with other team members. Reports to be completed and delivered to leadership by Friday’s at 6pm PST
- Support proposal, presentations and concept creation development
- Lead on special research projects focused on business development outreach
- Stay abreast with related news and events and share regular updates with the Managing Director and the Consultative Business Development studio
- Save all files on IPG360 shared drive, when appropriate
- Organize and clean share drive, ensuring cohesive folders / organization across accounts and projects
- Create v-cards for executive team
- Other sales and administrative activities as determined by the leadership
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience in administrative, business development support and/or coordination, preferably within sports & entertainment
- Proven track record of effective organization, proactive communication and timely responses
- Eagerness to wear multiple hats and get involved with an array of projects, ranging from administrative duties to strategic business planning and creative development
- Team-oriented and can work within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of clear project & client fulfillment and a high degree of confidence preparing for internal & external C-level meetings under tight deadlines
- A high degree of accountability for servicing clients with consistency
- Passion for consulting and business development within sponsorship, marketing and partnerships in sports & entertainment
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Technology & Software Tools (MSOffice: Excel, Word, Powerpoint; iOS Creative Suite: Keynote, Pages; Salesforce CRM and other software tools are a plus
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Agency experience is a plus
To apply, send your PDF resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovative Partnerships Group is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under Federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.