IPG360 is looking for an innovative thinker to join a fast-growing, start-up company at the intersection of sports, entertainment and technology.
With strong instincts and a “get stuff done” mindset, this candidate must have a business-minded approach with a versatile skill set and will work closely with IPG360 studios.
- Work closely with the team in building scenarios in the IPG360 Brand Valua+or and organizing data to build the foundation of valuation reports
- Build out content database for IPG360 Quarterly Insights Report
- Business development support, including sales pipeline updates, profiling, meeting prep, prospecting as needed
- Assist in maintaining and updating sales materials as needed
- Market and industry research assistance
- Assist with the social media development
- Assist with proposals’ creation and peer review
- Join client calls/meetings to go through fact-finding process and/or gain insight on specific marketing objectives
- 3.0 GPA
- Passion for sports and entertainment
- Strong software skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint; Keynote, Pages)
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail
To apply, send your PDF resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.