Innovative Partnerships Group is looking for innovative thinkers to join our team this summer as part of our summer internship program. Candidates must have a business-minded approach with a versatile skill set, strong instincts, and a ‘get stuff done’ mindset. and will have opportunities to work closely with all IPG360 studios.
Summer interns in the Consultative Business Development department will primarily support IPG’s CEO, Managing Partner, and Business Development team members in activities focused on lead generation, prospect research, proposal development, and outbound sales efforts.
- Provide support to business development team, including sales pipeline updates, profiling, meeting prep, and prospect identification
- Work closely with IPG team to build customized partnership proposals and presentations that best fit prospective companies’ target demographics, key markets, specific needs, and budget options
- Work alongside business development team members to find and identify new prospects and targets for sponsorships and partnerships with IPG’s marquee clients in sports, esports, music, healthcare, and universities
- Assist in managing CRM (Salesforce) and contact databases
- Assist in maintaining and updating sales materials as needed
- Market and industry research assistance
- Assist with the social media development
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
- 3.0 GPA
- Passion for sports and entertainment
- Strong software skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Available for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Eligible to receive academic credit
- Available to report to Los Angeles office twice a week
- Expected Graduation Date between April 1, 2023 and Dec 31, 2024
To apply, please send your PDF resume along with answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- Why do you want to work at Innovative Partnerships Group? (Suggested 200 – 500 Characters)
- What is your favorite Naming Rights, Jersey Entitlement, or Sponsorship Deal, and why? (Suggested 200 – 500 Characters)
Applications will be open until April 15th , 2022. Qualified candidates will be invited for a video interview and selected candidates will be notified week of April 25th.
Our summer internship program will begin on May 16, 2022. We will also have a later start date available to accommodate for varying school schedules.